Happy Birthday Luke Daniel!

3 days old

1 month

2 months


3 months


4 months

5 months

6 months


Look how far I have come! This is the preemie outfit we brought Luke home in..

and these are his preemie jammies and his size 3-6 months that he is in now!

and here a couple of Luke with his sister Shaylee for good measure!
4 days old

6 months old

we have his six month appt on Monday, so I will post then to let you all know how much he ways...with more pics too!! have a great weekend!!
Sarah
4 comments:
Hey Luke,
I can't believe you are 6 Months old, you have grown so quickly, and are doing so many new cool things that Dad likes watching you do. Dad is at work right now, counting down the minutes of the day until he comes home to you and Mommy. Be a good Boy, and take good naps. I love you,
Hey Lukey...
It's Mommy. I can't believe how big you have gotten either! you are so smart and I love to watch you learn new things all day long. You have been such a good boy today and I am so happy. I love you buddy!
Love,
mommy
Just testing my skills.
Hope you have a great week-end.
I love you very much.
Great Mamaw
Oh Luke, What a big boy you are getting to be.
It was so nice looking at your comparitive pictures. Your mommy is so on top of things. It was so nice of her to take the time to look up all of these pics to share with all of us.
Grandpa and I loved the pic of you sitting and looking right at the camera and the one with you sitting beside Shaylee. Soon you will be standing by her side and then maybe you will be as big as she is. Cory and Dustin checked them out today after lunch and they laugh at you and Shaylee to.
Hope to see you soon. Hope you are enjoying this beautiful day.
Love,
Grandma M
Post a Comment