Thursday, March 6

best sound in the world

When we were pregnant, we used to love going to the doctors appointments to hear Luke's heartbeat. I remember our doctor would let us listen to it for awhile, while everyone was really quiet. That was the best sound in the whole wide world. The "woosh woosh wooshing" that was so great...

Now...I must say....this is by far the best sound...





this kid cracks us up :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the sweetest laugh!!! He was laughing so hard it had me laughing...I love it! Was he doing sign language for "please"?? (I might be seeing things, but I thought he was! I ask b/c we're looking into sign lessons for Braden and wondered if you had taken any.)

Andrea said...

I was laughing out loud too! I love it! He is absolutely precious, and clearly tons of fun!

Grammy said...

Hello mister, this is so funny, you are the cutest thing ever!!!!Grammy loves your little voice.....Have a great day!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Luke. Your so funny...your laughing with daddy made grandpa and I laugh so hard we were almost in tears. Tell mommy thanks for the new pictures. I really like the video of pics and the music in the background. That was fun to watch.

I hope you are feeling better and getting over that croupy cough. it is not fun to be sick. I hope mommy had a really great birthday. Give her an extra hug and kiss for me. See you soon
Grandma