Sunday, September 21

what you have been waiting for!

We had a small photo shoot a few weeks ago with Luke. I was originally going to put one of these on his bday party invitation. But did something else instead. You will all see what we did soon! (well some of you that have gotten the invites all ready know...) Our little man will be 2...yes 2...on Tuesday. I still can't believe how fast he has grown up.












5 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Happy almost birthday, Luke! I can't believe it's been 2 years already!

What a great idea, Sarah, for the pictures. I might have to steal that one.

Amber said...

I love the pics Sarah those are great!!! I might have to borrow that idea next year! Luke is as handsome as ever!!!

Andrea said...

He is so grown up! Those pictures are so precious. I hope you all have a very Happy "Luke's" Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Luke!!! We love you sooo much. You are gettin' sooo big. Love you buddy.
Love Uncle Dustin, Aunt Kayla, and Cousin Jayden.

Grammy said...

hey mister, what a big boy!!!! you are so handsome. Mom and dad have done a great job with you!!!!! I love you and Happy Birthday Lukey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grammy