****************************************
Doctor appointment update:
Still the same. Blah.
I did see a different doctor in the practice that actually saw me 2 out of the 4x at the hospital and says he is super suprised I have made it this far. He said he doesn't think I will make it to May 12. I told him, "yeah....you didn't think I would make it to my last appointment. :) " To which he just chuckled. yeah...funny huh?
So we shall see.
Any predictions anyone???
and I just want to add that I am sooooo not trying to sound like a complainer. I am just getting so uncomfortable with the constant contractions and bad lower back pain that I am just ready.
and to top it off, today marks the day in my pregnancy with Luke when he was born.
Just 3 and half more hours and this will be the most pregnant I have ever been. HA!
1 comment:
I love you Big Cousin. You are sooo much fun. Thank you for coming over the other day. I can't wait until we get to play with Peanut. It will be super sweet when the three of us get to hang out. Love you so much dude.
Post a Comment