Aren't I sooooooo lucky?!?!?!
**********************************
Luke's Phrase of the week:
"it's cary mommy..."
"OH!!! CARY CARY CARY!"
Any guess on what he's saying this time??
********************************
Luke has also become quite the photographer too...
He took these pictures of Caleb and me the other morning...
*********************************
For fun, I thought I might play a little game with you all. This of course, DOES mean you will have to leave a comment. I know you're out there....come on guys! Leave a comment!
Can you put a caption to this photo?
Can't wait to see what you all come up with......
4 comments:
Who is that boy and what who in the world is trusting him to hold me?
The boys are getting so big. Izzy loves to hold the camera and take pictures, too!
Oh Sarah, What handsome little men! Caleb is a doll, and his profile pic looks just like you! Can't believe you're a two-time mommy! So good to talk with you today!!!
"Oh, I forgot I wiped that on your head earlier, Dubby. Here, let me get it off."
I can hear Guke now saying "My dubby" and then he always kisses him" Dubs could say one day, "Not another huge kiss from brother" He squeezes me to pieces every time!" Someday that could be punishment, (sarah and emily can relate to that) Anyway, enjoy the 2 precious boys while you can, they grow sooooo fast. Love MiMi
Post a Comment