Aw! I love those boys! they look so cute sitting there...... I love that dubs is sitting up by himself and starting to curious about things.......Now he just needs to roll over!!!!
You with your boys and me with my girls! Isn't Christmas grand?
LOVE these pictures! Hope all is well!
How prescious is that!!!!! They are such a blessing to everyone they have touched in their short little lives.. What did we do without them? love mimi
These are such precious photos!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Aw! I love those boys! they look so cute sitting there...... I love that dubs is sitting up by himself and starting to curious about things.......Now he just needs to roll over!!!!
You with your boys and me with my girls! Isn't Christmas grand?
LOVE these pictures! Hope all is well!
How prescious is that!!!!! They are such a blessing to everyone they have touched in their short little lives.. What did we do without them? love mimi
These are such precious photos!
Post a Comment