Saturday, January 19

we officially have a big boy now

Brandon and I were fully prepared to deal with a screaming and sad little boy last night for an hour or so when we put him to bed. Well, he suprised us! He went to sleep with NO problem without his pacifier. Just went to sleep. Then he did it again when we put him down for his nap this morning. suprise, suprise, Luke was ready to be a big boy! (I will add, that mommy did go in to check to make sure he didn't find a paci stashed in his bed, but he didn't, he was just asleep without one in his mouth, and I will say, I teared up. but just a little.)

sorry no pictures today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Good job, Luke!

Anonymous said...

Tell Mom and Dad, thanks for the pictures and update. Congrats on another milestone of growing up. I'm not sure Grandpa is quite ready, but if you are, I can go along with it. Hope to see you soon.

Love you
Grandpa M.