Here is how we spent our stormy/rainy Tuesday...
...just loungin on the couch....

......and more lounging......

.....and not wanting to smile for the camera...but still lounging...

....watching the rain from the patio door.....

....and deciding it was time to decorate the bathroom and the hallway with wet toilet paper....yes...that he dipped in the toilet. see how funny he thought it was! yeah...really funny Luke! You didn't have to clean up itty bitty pieces of wet toilet paper around the house. thanks buddy!

yes...oh yes....he is wiping the floor with the wet toilet paper...isnt that fabulous!!
6 comments:
Mr. Serious...did he do anything exciting in the bathroom?
yeah sorry! I started to add captions and then my computer stopped working.
but oh yes....he did LOTS of exciting things in there! can't leave him a lone for 5 minutes. I should have known since he was real quiet....
silly kid!
Oh man...that video made my day...hilarious!! It totally reminded me of zy....except he likes to roll out all the toilet paper into the toilet and try to flush it. great fun!!! gotta love their curiousity and creativeness!
I can't stop laughing! So cute, hard to clean up, but oh so cute. Good rainy day memories!
Hugs,
Kelly
I think my favorite part of this whole post was your screech as he stuck his hand in the toilet! Hilarious! I missed a lot of people last weekend. :( It was so crazy and quick! At least I feel like I am a part of you all's life from your blog!
This is just too cute!!! What an excellent idea Luke, to use this rainy day to get a little house cleaning done. Next time maybe you should institute a little help from mommy and maybe tag team it together. Ha ha. Yes, I too enjoyed the yelp at the end of the video...but really wish I could have seen what followed. Makes for lots of laughs in the future.
Such a fun little boy!!!
Post a Comment