Wednesday, June 18

Happy Anniversary to us!

5 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Happy Anniversary guys! I hope you are doing something fun!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary, thanks for sharing the past with us. It seems to go so fast, so try to slow down the days and enjoy each one, in your busy lives. I hope and pray many more years of love, hopes, and dreams come true for you both + Luke.

Love Dad

Anonymous said...

Awwwww....what a cute montage!!!!! Happy Anniversary!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great job!! It was fun reminiscing on the past years of your and Brandon’s lives together. It has been fun watching your relationship blossom and grow over the years. The special blessing of our grandson was the icing on the cake. I wish you both a life time of love and happiness together as a family. We will be here for the two of you always and with all our love.
Mom

Andrea said...

I know it's late, but Happy Anniversary! As I watched your slide show I was remembering the very first time you and Brandon met, and how simply giddy you were at the possibility of him taking interest in you. Look what a fantastic story has unfolded! I was so honored to be a part of your wedding, and I am so honored to continue to see you guys grow as a family, even though I'm so far away. You two are such a blessing, and I am so happy for you guys!