Tuesday, March 3

best of buds....



We loved spending the whole entire day with you last week Jayden (and Aunt Kayla). It was so much fun! and good practice for both Luke and mommy! How will we do it with 3?? HA!



Don't you want to just KISS those cheeks??!?! On BOTH of them?!?!!?






I could not get Luke out of his "Gickey" shirt all day long. **sigh** why does it seem like in all his pictures with his cousin he either has crazy hair or is in his jammies???
But still.....LOOK at that face and tell me how I am supposed to tell that cute thing he can't wear "gickey"......I just can't take it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Luke,

We had such a great time with you too. We love you and your Mommy so much. Can't wait to have another play date.

Anonymous said...

Luke, grandma likes your "gickey" shirt too. It is so colorful and "gickey" is a very nice guy. I hope you and mommy are having a good day. I had so much fun going out to eat with you and playing on the escalator with you. Did you like your White Castles last night?